Maximize your company, firm, or organization’s reach across West Virginia and central Appalachia as a 2020 Philanthropy West Virginia Annual Conference Sponsor.
As the program format has changed from in-person to virtual this year, our sponsorship offerings for the Annual Conference are adapted to maximize your sponsorship and audience reach.
OUR COMMITMENT: Investing in local businesses, nonprofits, musicians, and artisans is core to Philanthropy WV’s mission. For the 2020 conference, we anticipate that 25 to 40% of the conference sponsorships and registrations to go toward supporting West Virginia small businesses and nonprofits during these challenging times.
Our sponsorship opportunities include:
- Appalachian Spring Signature Sponsor – $10,000 (members) or $12,500 (non-members)
- Spirit of Philanthropy Awards Sponsor – $3,500 (members) or $6,000 (non-members)
- Mountain State Center Stage Sponsor – $4,000 (members) or $6,500 (non-members)
- Vandalia Experience Workshop Full Sponsor – $3,000 (members) or $4,000 (non-members)
- Vandalia Experience Workshop Co-Sponsor – $1,500 (members) or $2,500 (non-members)
- WV Local Investor Sponsor – $750+ (members) or $2,000+ (non-members)
For details on each sponsorship level, check them out here: SPONSORSHIP DETAILS