- This event has passed.
RESCHEDULED: 21st Century Grantmakers Essentials Program
April 23, 2020 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
NEW FORMAT ANNOUNCED!
Just because you are working from home or have restricted travel doesn’t mean you have to miss out on this amazing program! Philanthropy WV has been working hard to finalize a new exciting format for the 21st Grantmakers Essentials session.
We understand that dedicating eight hours of your workday on a webinar may not be feasible, but three 2-hour sessions are easier to fit into your busy schedule! Join us on April 23rd from 9:30 AM – 11:30 AM, May 13th from 1:30 PM – 3:30 PM, and June 2nd from 1:30 – 3:45 PM to learn about:
- Philanthropic Landscape – get to know one another and put your foundation or giving program within the broader context of philanthropy
- Working your Guidelines & Communicating Funding Priorities – reflect on your organization’s areas of interests and goals, as well as how to communicate those with potential grantees and partners
- Funding Recommendations & Due Diligence – learn the art of grantmaking, balancing organizational values and goals, trustees’ interests, and best practices in due diligence to better review and recommend grant proposals
- Maximizing Grant Impact – connect capacity building, advocacy, grantee engagement, and diversity/inclusion to effectiveness and identifying leadership roles in philanthropy beyond delivering dollars.
- Managing Your Grant Portfolio – discuss grant monitoring, evaluation, and closure – including what to do with grantees flounder.
- And More!
To register and pay using a credit or debit card click here (please note that a service fee will be applied to the total).
To register and pay using a credit or debit card click HERE (please note that a service fee will be applied to the total).
You may also register and pay using a check by downloading THIS form and mailing with your payment to Philanthropy WV, PO Box 1584, Morgantown, WV 26505