- This event has passed.
2019 Policy Institute in partnership with the WVNPA
December 6, 2019 @ 10:30 am - 3:00 pm
Philanthropy West Virginia & West Virginia Nonprofit Association will host its Annual Public Policy Institute at the West Virginia State Capitol on Friday, December 6, 2019 from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM. Check-in will be open at 10:00 a.m. This landmark event is at the WV State Capitol, in the WV House of Delegates’ Government Organization Committee Meeting Room.
The aim of this event is to educate, orient and connect foundation and nonprofit members on the best ways to work with West Virginia’s government leaders to improve the quality of life for citizens. The annual policy institute includes:
- West Virginia Impact Commission meeting
- State reimbursement and announcements update
- 2020 Census
- WV Neighborhood Investment Program
- 2020 legislative priorities
- Networking with West Virginia’s legislative leadership
- Presentations from Senator Capito and Senator Manchin staff
- Best practices and professional development for board members and staff of nonprofits and foundations on the basics and advance skills on public policy advocacy for strong West Virginia communities
This year’s program is being lead by the WV Nonprofit Association. Tickets are available online here.