- This event has passed.
2018 Public Policy Institute in partnership with WVNPA
December 14, 2018 @ 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
Philanthropy West Virginia & West Virginia Nonprofit Association will host its Annual Public Policy Institute at the West Virginia State Capitol on Friday, December 14, 2018 from 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM.
The goal of this event is providing foundations and nonprofits with connections to state legislative and executive branch leaders with in-depth training on best practices for policy advocacy. The annual policy institute includes:
- State and National Policy Experts for nonprofit and foundation advocacy
- Networking with West Virginia’s newly elected legislative leadership
- West Virginia Impact Commission Meeting
- Media & State Leaders Forecasting & Reflection Panel
- Best practices and professional development for board members and staff of nonprofits and foundations on the basics and advance skills on public policy advocacy for strong West Virginia communities
For program, registration, and event details, navigate the boxes below: