Philanthropy West Virginia is the central resource for companies, of all sizes, which are committed to community involvement, giving, and corporate responsibility in West Virginia and central Appalachia.
Philanthropy WV’s Corporate Responsibility Programs of Excellence advances the community engagement, philanthropy, sustainability, and creating meaningful impact for:
- Companies/Corporations (local businesses to large multi-national corporations)
- Corporate Foundations
- Corporate Responsibility Programs
- Corporate Giving Programs
Philanthropy WV provides a deeper dive and expert professional development, peer networking, and partner opportunities for any company’s giving, philanthropy, and/or community engagement in West Virginia and central Appalachia.
The Corporate Responsibility Programs of Excellence provides any corporate member of Philanthropy WV with:
- direct access to nearly 100 partners across private, family, community, and public grantmaking foundations working in West Virginia
- expert knowledge and data on the needs of nonprofits and communities to ensure success for a company’s local, regional, and/or statewide giving or corporate responsibility programs
- ongoing corporate responsibility and philanthropy professional development for your company’s staff and leaders
- partnerships with our state’s nonprofit community through disasters response, nonprofit capacity building, community engagement, or any company’s corporate responsibility/giving priorities
For more information about Philanthropy WV’s Corporate Responsibility Programs of Excellence and/or membership, please email: email@example.com or call 304.517.1450.