Philanthropy West Virginia’s Annual Conference & Members Meeting is the largest gathering of private, family, corporate, and community foundations, corporate giving programs, individual philanthropists, and professional advisors in the Mountain State.
This is the not-to-be-missed event of the year in West Virginia and central Appalachia. It is an opportunity in a respectful and relationship building fashion to reach a diverse audience of philanthropic leaders to share your company, consultant service, nonprofit, or foundations’ work, expertise, and services.
Sponsorship and Exhibitor Opportunities are available at a variety of levels. You can find details at these links:
- Philanthropy WV Annual Conference Sponsorship Opportunities
- Philanthropy WV Annual Conference Exhibitor Opportunities
Your sponsorship will demonstrate your support of the important work of these groups to advance philanthropy in our state. Every year Philanthropy West Virginia engages over:
- 500 program participants,
- 80 plus grantmaking foundation and corporate members,
- 90 program partners and experts
- 30 plus programs hosted in 2018
- over 150 philanthropic leaders attending the state’s premiere conference for philanthropy
Please contact our staff at 304.517.1450 or email Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org to be a part of this exciting program and networking event of the year.
Thank you to our sponsors!
See our full list of sponsors and more information here.
“A Taste of West Virginia” Sponsors
“Vandalia Experience” Sponsors
Other Sponsors and Exhibitors
Bernard McDonough Foundation
Brown Edwards CPAs
Brownfields Assistance Center at WVU
Greater Parkersburg Area Convention and Visitors Bureau
West Virginia 211