Philanthropy West Virginia is to host its 2018 Annual Conference: The Power of Persistence in Charleston on November 7th and 8th! Updates are regularly posted as we get closer to the big day!
Philanthropy WV is excited to announce that there are a limited number of SCHOLARSHIPS available for the 2018 Annual Conference! Each scholarship will cover the recipient’s conference registration as well as one night of accommodation at the event hotel, if needed. Be sure to share the APPLICATION with anyone that meets the following criteria:
- Works for a Philanthropy WV member or has demonstrated an interest in getting involved as a board member, staff member, young philanthropist, or advisor to a grantmaking foundation, corporate giving program, giving circle, venture philanthropy, or charitable giving.
- Has worked in philanthropy, served on a board/giving circle, or has been involved as a donor/philanthropist at any level for less than five years.
- Has the endorsement of a Philanthropy WV member and/or Partner to attend the conference.
- Demonstrates financial need and rising/established leadership activities in the philanthropic sector.
- Agrees to write a blog post about their conference experience for use in the Philanthropy WV newsletter and/or website.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about the scholarship opportunity.
The Philanthropy West Virginia 2018 Annual Conference is Proudly Sponsored by: